So, you've been losing search traffic, conversions and revenues but aren't really sure why? That's where we come in.
Figuring out what's gone wrong as your Google traffic starts to decline isn't always as easy as it might seem. What we've found over the years is that there is often a variety of causes that are at the root of the problem. Things are not always as they seem. We take the Sherlock Holmes approach;
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” - Sherlock Holmes
This means that we'll pull back the time-line on your business through analytics and webmaster tools and other server side data to get a clear picture of the short and long term history. We'll even analyze your niche and competitors to see if others are also affected.
Our forensic consulting services will establish exactly what's been going on and offer you solutions to help get things back in a positive direction. With many years of experience from large corporate sites to the mom-and-pop shop, we have the knowledge and the tools to get the job done.
What you get
While each situation tends to be different, here's some of the standard elements we use in our approach;
- Analytics; we dig back as far as we can (usually to 2011 or so) to find potential flags
- Webmaster tools; review current and historic data (where available)
- Change-logs; analyze changes to the website over time to cross reference
- SEO changes; review historic on-site changes and implications
- Link profile analysis; look for potential flags
- Google updates; cross reference with known updates
- Summary report; we lay out our findings and the supporting data
- Action plan; deliver a report outlining the steps to be implemented.
On top of that we also set aside some meeting time to spend with you and your team before and after the process to ensure we have all the required background information and to answers questions about implementing the recommendations.
- Manual Penalty Recovery
- Panda / Penguin Recovery
- Forensic SEO Monitoring
- Prevention and risk assessment